College Entrance Exams: SAT & ACT
TPS believes that all students who want to take college entrance exams should have that opportunity. To ensure ALL students have equitable access, the district schedules in-school time for students to complete exams and pays for exam fees.
How to send your test scores to colleges
- Sign in to your College Board account, then go to the Send SAT Scores page. On the Send SAT Scores page, you might get a prompt about fee waivers. If the message does not apply to you, you can ignore it.
- Select colleges to send scores to.
- Search for colleges by name or code.
- Click one or more colleges to add them to the score recipients list, then click Continue.
- For each recipient, send all scores or only some of your scores.
If you’ve taken the SAT more than once, you can send only your best score. However, the college you’re sending scores to might have a policy that they want to see all of your scores. As you select scores to send, you can view the policy requirements of the schools you selected and send what they require.
- Review your order. Check out.
You’ll need to agree to the terms and conditions and select a payment method.